Travel one-way from Kathmandu to Pokhara on a private tour that includes time to watch the sun rise at Sarangkot. See the Annapurna range light up in the early morning light, then continue into Pokhara for a private tour with your guide. Take in the highlights of Pokhara including a boat tour of Phewa Lake, Bindhya Basini Temple, Devi’s Falls, Gupteswar Gupha cave, and a refugee camp for Tibetans. Your tour includes one-way private transfer and local guide, entrance fees, boat tour, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private full-day Pokhara tour with Sarangkot sunrise
- landmarks Watch the sunrise from Sarangot and soak in sweeping views of the Annapurna range
- Go boating on Phewa Lake
- Visit Bindhya Basini Temple, Devi’s Falls, and Gupteswar Gupha cave
- Learn about the Tibetans that have lived in Nepal since the late 1950s
- Includes private transfer, local guide (Driver), boat tour, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
$50 / Once / Per Accommodation